Exploring Food Systems in Puerto Rico: Post Maria
Why Explore with ExplorEquity?
- You won't have to endlessly plan and google!
- Your experience will be curated and unique- this trip is custom built for you and it's build to highlight food sovereignty.
- Puerto Rico is a beautiful place and now is the time to support the island.
- We'll build a sense of community among our group of 12 Explorers. We'll set up a private
- We've done a research trip and have fully vetted our locally-owned partners.
- Puerto Rico is home to alcapurrias, empandaillas, and tembleque- we'll eat well!
- Double occupancy accommodations for 7 nights
- Meals (except for 2 free evenings)
- 1 private multi-course culinary experience with wine pairings
- All activities
- Speaker fees
- Transportation including a scheduled airport pick-up and drop-off
- Pre-trip orientation materials and activities
What's not included?
- Airfare - You should arrive by 3pm on Sunday 6/23 and depart anytime after 1pm on Sunday 6/30.
- Travel insurance (Recommended)